Huzzah! Huzzah! They finally got the last bit of my medical forms! That's the good news. The bad news? It's May 5th, and I was supposed to leave in ohh, 3-4 weeks or so... I (sadly) don't think that will happen. Hopefully though, if that doesn't work, I can still end up going someplace similar in a few months, maybe around September. I'm just relieved that I finally have the Medical Mess pretty much behind me. They may still request more information or clairification on some parts, but that (I really really hope) won't be so bad.
As it stands, it looks like I will be around for a few more months, studying language, learning more about building techniques. The only thing that really scares me now is that they may say, "Oh, would you like to go to Mongolia to help with community business initiatives?"
No comments:
Post a Comment